Comment are off
Mach 429 Trail Features
- Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology.
- New 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control.
- Designed to work with forks from 120-130mm in travel.
- Fox Float DPS shock, performance tuned for the Mach 429 Trail.
- 29-inch wheels for the fastest laps and superior rollover in technical terrain.
- 27.5”+ capable!
- Easy to use mix of external and internal cable routing with Pivot’s internal cable port system.
- Internal dropper post compatible.
- Cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings.
- Highly durable rubberized leather downtube and swingarm protection.
- Pivot’s innovative new mid-travel linkage design.
- 116mm of renowned dw-link® suspension tuned for trail handling. (truly feels like a 100mm bike when climbing and a 130mm bike when descending)
- Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings.
- PF92 bottom bracket for light weight, durability and ease of maintenance. Co-designed by Pivot Cycles and Shimano, now the industry-leading standard for high-end mountain bikes.
- New Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design with 1X and perfect front shifting with Shimano’s side-swing 2X system.
– See more at: http://www.pivotcycles.com/bike/mach-429-trail/#sthash.DcInrvsL.dpuf
please message [email protected] if you require more detail photos or have any questions.