Trailside Bike Technician
The Village Sport Shop is looking for a highly skilled, team oriented, people person to join us at our picturesque Trailside location on Darling Hill as full time seasonal bike technician. The job requires you to be able to work in a high volume, high paced environment where you need to be able to asses, diagnose and repair bikes while customers wait, have a strong familiarity with current, past and new technology. You must love working on bikes and the idea of going the extra mile to get someone the best service you can deliver. We also have a high volume rental operation of mid and high end bikes that must be continually maintained, as well as retail sales. We strongly believe in working as a team to deliver the best possible customer service, and that we are there to make each customers day better. If you would like to work in one of the most beautiful places in Vermont, on one of the top trail networks in the country, with some of the best technicians in the industry we want you to join us. The job time frame is from mid-March to late October, however if there can be full year round potential.
- Mechanically inclined
- Prior technician experience (3 years desired)
- Thrive in a high paced environment
- Team oriented
- Comfortable with talking to customers
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in suspension set up and diagnosis
- Comfortable with all brake bleeds
- Quickly replace spokes on tubeless setup
- Quickly and accurately diagnose repair needs
- Facilitate complete overhauls
- Meticulous bike builds
- Strong pride in your work
- KT season pass
- Burke Bike Park season pass
- Industry discounts
- EP purchases
- Working in the pristine Northeast Kingdom on Kingdom Trails
- Working with the best crew in the industry
If this sounds like you please submit your resume to [email protected] and we will begin the conversation.
Please send resume to [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you!