Planning Your Trip to Vermont
Important Information to Understand Before Coming to Vermont
We all desire to get back to a more normal life rhythm but given the health concerns we are facing, we want you to be aware of some of the current mandates and recommendations for visitors coming to the area. By following the outlined protocols, we will all be doing our part to shorten the cycle of this virus and help return to normal.
If you are traveling from another state, there are some protocols you need to be aware of before coming to visit us in Vermont:
- If you are from a high infection rate area, there may be restrictions to your travel out of state and you may not be permitted to visit Vermont without quarantining for two weeks once here before engaging in activities.
- Reference this MAP for cross state travel information.
- Kingdom Trails is currently selling Annual $75 (individual) $150 (Family) and Monthly memberships $35 (individual), to be purchased online only. Purchase Kingdom Trail Membership
- If you meet the requirements for travel and have no symptoms, we look forward to seeing you.
Please use the links below to further understand restrictions and recommended protocols:
- Vermont Covid-19 Website
- Find Out Whether You Need to Quarantine When You Come to Vermont
- Sign up for Daily Symptom Check Reminders
- Kingdom Trails Code of Conduct
- Kingdom Trails Opening Policy Details
- Kingdom Trails Covid-19 Helpful Facts
- Kingdom Trails Current Parking Locations (If you are shopping and/or renting from us you can park in our lot)
Village Sport Shop asks:
- PLEASE wear a mask when entering our stores.
- PLEASE use our hand sanitizer and or loaner gloves when looking to handle merchandise.
- PLEASE bring your own helmet to wear.
- PLEASE bring your own water.
We again look forward to assisting you have a great time here in the Northeast Kingdom, and those of you who are currently restricted, we look forward to seeing you as soon as things allow. Our hearts and thoughts are with you all during these turbulent times.
–The VSS Staff