Planning Your Trip to Vermont
Important Information to Understand Before Coming to Vermont
We all desire to get back to a more normal life rhythm, but given the health concerns we are facing, we want you to be aware of some of the current mandates and recommendations for visitors coming to the area. By following the outlined protocols, we will all be doing our part to shorten the cycle of this virus and help return to normal.
Please use the links below to further understand restrictions and recommended protocols:
- Vermont Covid-19 Website
- Current Vermont Travel Guidelines
- Kingdom Trails Code of Conduct
- Kingdom Trails Opening Policy Details
- Kingdom Trails Covid-19 Helpful Facts
- Kingdom Trails Current Parking Locations (If you are shopping and/or renting from us you can park in our Trailside lot)
- Purchase Kingdom Trails Membership
Village Sport Shop asks:
- PLEASE wear a mask when entering our stores.
- PLEASE use our hand sanitizer and or loaner gloves when looking to handle merchandise.
- PLEASE bring your own helmet to wear.
- PLEASE bring your own water.
We again look forward to assisting you have a great time here in the Northeast Kingdom, and those of you who are currently restricted, we look forward to seeing you as soon as things allow. Our hearts and thoughts are with you all during these turbulent times.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but we will get beyond this phase also!
–The VSS Staff