- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$5.68 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
$5.00 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$6.99 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$7.50 - $22.00
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Holy Cow is the latest in the Rock N' Roll Lubrication's line up of chain lubes. Holy Cow is not flammable and is a very settled wet lube that is as clean or cleaner than most dry lubes. Holy Cow preforms fantastic, like the other Rock N' Roll chain lubes. However, being a little bit of a wet-style chain lube, what little dirt or grit that does get on the chain can be wiped away quickly and easily with the chain looking great again. For all you riders that like to ride with a wet lube but could live better without all the dirt and grit of a wet lube, Holy Cow is just for you.
$13.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
$5.49 - $9.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
- Prevents and stops corrosion on metal surfaces and batteries - Ideal for protecting battery terminals and casings - Resistant to hot, cold and salt water - Use after washing to drive out excess water - Protection lasts up to 3 months
Reach for Finish Line's Citrus Degreaser when you've got tough grit and grime to cut through. Your parts clean up fast and then rinse residue-free with water. This degreaser is concentrated and water soluble so you can dilute it with up to 25 parts water for less difficult jobs. It's 100% biodegradable and completely non-toxic, too.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
The use of cutting oil or fluid is extremely important when performing any cutting, tapping, facing or reaming operation and Park's Cutting Fluid is a high quality, environmentally safe cutting fluid that extends tool life and makes any frame prep job easier and safer. CF-2 can effectively be used on all metals.
HPG-1 Park Tool High Performance Grease is proprietarily blended to meet the demanding needs of today’s high performance bicycles and high end components. -Superior adherence and extended lubrication life -Extreme temperature range: -20°F to 540°F (-29°C to 282°C) -Highly water resistant -Perfect for high end applications including precision ground and ceramic bearings, pivots and suspension components 4-ounce (113 g) tube
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Fills gaps and helps retain non-threaded parts like Press-fit bottom bracket parts, sealed bearings etc. Notice: Park Tool AP-1 Adhesive Primer must be used to prep all components, fasteners and carbon fiber surfaces prior to application of Park Tool threadlockers or retaining compound. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
Park's SuperGrip Carbon Assembly Compound is a combination of grease and tiny particles and is ideal for lubricating, protecting and tightening carbon components, like seatposts, handlebars and stems. SuperGrip solves the problem of carbon parts moving and slipping, which can happen if they are not lubed, or you apply standard grease or lube to them. It also works well with aluminum and steel components.
Keep your chain running smoothly with Park's Synthetic-Blend Chain Lube. It uses PTFE and a proprietary blend of oils to penetrate, reduce friction, prolong chain life, displace moisture and protect chains from rust and corrosion. Plus, it works great on cables, spokes, and derailleur and brake pivots, too.
Threadlockers lock threaded assemblies and keep them from loosening. Notice: Park Tool AP-1 Adhesive Primer must be used to prep all components, fasteners and carbon fiber surfaces prior to application of Park Tool threadlockers or retaining compound. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
- Designed For All Conditions - Goes On Wet And Sets Up To A Soft, Pliable Wax - Shields Chain From The Elements - Reduces Abrasive Wear And Corrosion - Waterproof - For Chain Driven Bicycles Only
- Powerful cleaning action on dirt and oil - Eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable formula - Safe for paint, plastic, rubber, alloys, and carbon fiber - Additives protect aluminum, magnesium, and other alloys
- Cleans and polishes painted, anodized, and plastic surfaces - Loosens dirt and grime for easy cleaning - Sprays on and wipes away quickly and easily - Carnauba wax creates a long lasting protective shine
- Quickly removes grease, oil, and other contaminants from electrical components - Propellant provides maximum spray pressure - Allow hot surfaces to cool before applying - Quick drying, leaves no residue - Safe for most plastics - Citrus scented - VOC compliant
- All Purpose Penetrating Lube - Forms A Protective Film On Metal - Provides Excellent Corrosion Protection - Displaces Water - Will Not Harm Plastic Or Painted Surfaces
$9.99 - $12.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
Titanium is a super-light, exceptionally strong material that's great for bicycle frames and components, yet it requires a little special care for the best results. To stop cold-welding, galling or seizing of titanium components and fasteners, Finish Line offers Anti-Seize Assembly Lubricant. It's a premium blend of synthetic oils, graphite, bronze, copper and aluminum complex and works great as a conventional anti-seize for aluminum, stainless steel, and other specialty metals, too. - Works on all metals, but highly recommended when attaching reactive metals like titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and specialty alloys and magnesium - Prevents cold-welding, galling, and seizing of metal to metal contact parts, especially those subject to high torque and moist conditions such as bolt threads, seat posts, pedals and bottom brackets - 3-Pack of 6.5cc Sachets
Help your bearings run smoother and longer with Finish Line's Ceramic Grease. Its special blend of ceramic particles, Teflon and synthetic oils helps lube your bearings and dissipate heat, guaranteeing longer life and better function. Plus, it works great on stems, posts, cables and other threaded assemblies, too. - Optimizes performance and efficiency of bottom brackets, hubs and headset bearings - Use on stems, seat posts, cables and any threaded assemblies - Prevents rusting even when exposed to salt water - Clear and non-staining
$6.99 - $11.99
For a clean, smooth-pedaling drivetrain, look no further than Finish Line's Ceramic Wax Lubricant. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals for maximum durability and convenience. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line! - With each application the ceramic coating is enhanced, ultimately providing the durability of many oil-based lubricants - No wetness or stickiness so dirt and grime will not be attracted or absorbed by the lubricant - Helps avoid abrasive wear allowing parts to run more smoothly and last longer - As the white ceramic particles embed themselves on the chain they will displace grime, causing a grey or black film to form on top of the wax coating. Over 2-3 applications this will lessen or cease. This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.
Finish Line's Ceramic Wet Lubricant provides outstanding protection for your drivetrain in even the nastiest conditions. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals so you can spend more time riding and less time on routine maintenance. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
Finish Line Citrus Degreaser. Super strong and fast. Cuts through the toughest of carbonized grit, grease, and grime. Low surface tension for thorough penetration into all areas. 100% active, biodegradable and nontoxic.
Page 1 of 2 Next page