$12.50 - $29.00
Replacement bearings for Stan's NoTubes Neo hubs. Includes 2 bearings. - 26mm OD x 15mm ID - 7mm thick
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Right Axle End Cap
Ready to attack, easy to maneuver. With Wide Angle rim design providing superior stability, RAIL 40 can withstand the most aggressive All-Mountain / Enduro riding by setting a new benchmark for stiffness in its category. Featuring the perfect balance of strength, lightweight and width for enduro terrain, RAIL 40 delivers high-performance ride quality all the way down. - UST Tubeless - Convertible axles: Front Hub - QR 9x100, QR Torque Caps, 15x100, 15x100 Torque Caps, 20x110, 15x110, 15x110 Torque Caps. - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
SRAM's X9 hubs are built tough with light aluminum hubshells for the strength to tackle the mountain year after year. You'll love the durable high-precision cartridge bearings that spin smoothly in all conditions and the strong steel axles that are built to hold up under pressure. Plus, careful machining helps keep the X9's weight low without compromising durability.
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Drive Side Axle End Cap
Replacement freehub kit for Hydra hubs
$6.99 - $7.11
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
DT-Swiss Center Lock Adaptor. Allows 6-bolt rotors to be used on Center Lock hubs. - Rotor thickness between 1.8mm and 2.2mm - Easy assembly and only 29g - Made in Switzerland by DT Swiss - 230mm version accepts all rotors up to 203mm diameter - 160mm version accepts all rotors up to 160mm diameter
When mounting a wheel quickly and safely, the RWS system is untouchable. It combines the fast mounting of a conventional quick release with the force and safety of a fitting. The high-precision toothing at the inside of the lever allows you to fully tighten the axle and perfectly position the lever. - Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than a cam - Lever can be rotated into an ideal position after tightening - Removable, plug-in lever design is streamlined and protects your RWS lever
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Page 1 of 1