The Rover Mitt is perfect for the kid who's stoked to push their ski or snowboard game beyond the "Green Circle" level. The GORE-TEX insert with Gore Warm technology teams up with a water repellent leather palm and DWR treated shell, to keep kids' hands warm and dry, so they can stay out on the slopes longer. The gauntlet-length design with elastic stretch to fit cuff and one-hand cinch closure gives them maximum coverage and protection, and the legit look of a big mountain rider.
- Insert: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [Mitt 50/280g]
- Palm: Durable water-repellent 100% goat leather
- Shell: 4-way stretch soft shell 33% recycled polyester, 21% polyester, 30% nylon, 14% goat leather, 2% elastane with PFC Free DWR
- Lining: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- Cuff Closure: One-hand cinch gauntlet
- Features: Removable wrist leash