The Tracker Mitt does one thing well: it keeps young hands warm, dry, and happy. Some might consider that three things, but the point is that a waterproof-breathable shell complemented by a well-insulated build ensures kids are stoked. Reinforced palms mitigate wear and tear, and a full-length gauntlet fits over jacket cuffs for a clean seal from snow and cold. It's a grom-approved upgrade.
- Insert: DK Dry waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- Insulation: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [Mitt 110/280g]
- Palm: 100% Polyurethane
- Shell: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- Lining: 150g Tricot
- Cuff Closure: One-hand cinch gauntlet
- Features: Internal heat pocket