Vermont born and raised, just like pro snowboarder Jake Blauvelt. The Edge is built to stay warm and dry and give them a leg up season after season. The perfect winter sock, this midweight local's choice features extra cushioning for comfort and mesh panels for more airflow and less foot funk.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine-Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast-Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast-drying, breathable and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
- The midweight ski and snowboard socks prioritize an increase in warmth alongside performance.
- The ski and snowboard socks with cushion feature terry-loop comfort underfoot.