The Nobo women's hiking sock adapts to the elements. Warm Merino Wool wraps you up in all the weekend feels, but rugged construction lives up to your Darn Toughest expectations.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine-Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast-Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast-drying, breathable, and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 61% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex
- Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry-loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.