The NX 10 GripWalk Binding Is a User-Friendly Junior Race Binding.
Its lightweight toe piece and NX heel work together to deliver strong power transmission and fluid shock absorption for competitive young racers. The Full Drive Concept toe design allows upward release independent of the heel for the most dynamic release in the event of a fall. The binding's overall lightweight construction makes skiing and carrying skis easier.
It's compatible with adult ISO 5355 and GripWalk boot soles.
A lightweight, easy step-in design, the NX heel offers maximum ease-of-use balanced with confident retention and downhill performance.
- Intuitive design with wide step-in zone offers easy entry-and-exit.
- LOOK utilizes composite materials and optimized designs to produce lightweight bindings with the highest levels of retention and release to make skiing and carrying your skis easier, with no compromise in performance or protection.
- GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards:
- Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355)
- GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
FDC Toe Piece
- The FDC toe piece offers a lighter weight design with best-in-class elastic travel and 180° multi-directional release delivering reliable retention and release for confident alpine performance.
- LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180° MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
- Brake Width: < 73mm
- Weight: 795g 1/2 Pair
- DIN/ISO: 3-10
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|DIN Range||3 - 10|
|Boot Compatibility||Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355), GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)|
* Subject to change without notice.