The Stance 90 a lineup of directional carvers built on hard-charging performance and an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Utilizing Metal TwinFrame construction, the Stance 90 utilizes two titanal plates to provide enhanced edge grip and poppy, powerful turns.
- When a race-inspired sidecut pairs up with double Ti construction the result is confidence-inspiring edge grip whether you are laying down a turn on piste or off.
Maneuverable and progressive
- A progressive frontside sidecut teams up with a full poplar woodcore and C/FX creating unmatched confidence when you're railing a turn on piste or racing through the glades.
- Metal Twinframe technology pairs with C/FX and a double Ti laminate to create a damp, hard-charging ski that inspires confidence regardless of speed, terrain, or conditions.
Full Poplar Woodcore
- A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- Double layer of titanal, one on either side of the core, improves hard snow performance. It increases precision, offers a good edge grip and improves responsiveness.
Metal Twin Frame
- A titanal top core TI layer provides improved stability, while the recessed windows, strategically placed in the tip and tail, frame Salomon's proprietary C/FX fiber layer to help release torsion for increased maneuverability and dampening.
- QR Code
- STH2 WTR 13
- Warden MNC 13
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|Tip-Waist-Tail||126mm – 90mm – 108mm (176cm)|
|Core||Full Poplar Woodcore|
* Subject to change without notice.