With its 3D.RIDGE construction, designed to reduce the ski's wEight while increasing stability and smoothness, the 90Eight is an incredibly versatile all-mountain ski that handles anything from bumps, to trees, to groomers, and even powder and crud. The early-taper sidecut and precision-matched flex allow you to steer it anywhere you want to go to rip up the mountain with an easy, cruisy feel.
- 3D.GLASS is Völkl’s latest development to furthermore improve overall ski performance and stability even in critical snow conditions. Compared to classic glass constructions the three-dimensional and multiple-folded glass layers in the tip and in the tail area result in an increased edge grip and a more vivid rebound behavior in turns.
- The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Central Woodcore Ridge with super-slim wings to significantly reduce wEight and swing wEight and keep the stability where necessary. Our 3D.Ridge technology - is probably the most extreme and effective construction technique that currently exists. It has become a symbol of VÖLKL lightwEight construction. The distinctive characteristic of this technology is a raised central ridge that sharply levels out towards the edges, both in front of and behind the binding. This reduces the inertial mass around the fulcrum to a minimum and significantly enhances the agility of the ski. At the same time, the center ridge allows for a precise dimensioning of the hardness distribution, which leads to an especially harmonious flex on the ski. Despite the wEight savings, the 3D.Ridge ensures that there are no compromises in the ski‘s durability and elasticity.
- Additional band of carbon in the layup for direct transmission, agility and life.
- Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
- Moderate setup of tapered tips for an all-mountain oriented combination of precision on piste and easy handling off piste.
BASE P-TEX 2100
- A sintered high-density and high-molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability
|Profile||Tip and Tail Rocker|
|Core||Multi Layer Woodcore|
* Subject to change without notice.