The iconic Mantra was the first ski of its kind to master everything from powder to ice with ease - introducing the next all mountain benchmark, the M5 Mantra. The key innovation on the 5th generation Mantra is a new way of arranging the metal layers called Titanal Frame: the metal sections follow the ski shape in the tip and tail, with an added carbon inlay in the tip. This intricate construction is lighter in weight, with the same damping properties as a full sheet of metal. Its new shape is 134-96-117mm, with a tightened radius of 19.8m in size 177. Tip and Tail Rocker design with camber underfoot, and Full Sidewall construction round out the setup. Yet another new performance standard for all mountain freeride skis.
- More damping and stability over the full length of the ski
- The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Moderate setup of tapered tips for an all-mountain oriented combination of precision on piste and easy handling off piste.
- Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
BASE P-TEX 2100
- A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability
- Tip material layup for high reliability/stability at the lightest possible weight.
|Profile||Tip and Tail Rocker|
|Core||Multi Layer Woodcore|
* Subject to change without notice.